Contract Professionals Construction Planning Group was established to provide superior Construction Management, Inspection and Planning services in response to a growing trend in the Oil & Gas and Pipeline industry.
Contract Professionals have a highly experienced, qualified and dedicated team that is focused on providing value added construction management, inspection and planning services for our clients. Contract Professionals core group of seasoned industry professionals provide many years of field and office experience to our clients for large and small diameter pipeline projects.
- Routing & Detailed Grade Planning Services
- Early Work Programs
- Engineering Support Services
- Construction Planning, Scheduling & Estimating Services
- Pre-Construction Project Support
- Construction Support- Construction Management, Inspection (Chief Inspectors with full spreads / inspection teams) and Reporting Services
- Post Construction Support – Project Wrap up
- Online Project Pipeline Services
- Pipeline Inspection Training Services
Contract Professionals is a pure play Inspection Services Company. We pride ourselves in matching the right person to each project. Our goal is to bring every project to a safe and successful completion on time and on budget.
Once our personnel are assigned we take on full responsibility for managing all aspects of the contract administration. This includes tracking and auditing time sheets, payroll and expenses, and interfacing with all appropriate customer contacts. We will work within the parameters of your contract management system to deliver you seamless service.
Our field experience has recently concentrated in the BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec Industry, however extends well beyond these borders both nationwide and throughout North America.